Yes, we are moving again. Our original plan was to pay rent through the summer so we could come back to this house in the fall after Eric's internship in VA, but our rent situation in this house has gotten rotten :( I'll spare the details, but we don't like renting through the school and we can no longer afford the monthly rent. So we've decided to save over $5,000 by not paying rent over the summer for both here and VA. But unfortunately we don't have a cheaper alternative lined up yet for when we get back from the summer in VA. And now I'm scrambling around trying to pack everything we need for the summer and the rest for storage. At least I have 2 weeks before we leave and Eric will be done with finals on Tuesday and will be able to help out.
So sorry I don't have any new pics up yet. Give me a few weeks and get ready for a huge incoming of my cuties because I have been having way too much fun taking pictures of my angels!!!!
3 comments:
Oh good luck with the move, dear! Trust me, I know what it's like to be moving so quickly! Can't wait to see more pictures of your little darlings! :) Tell them aunt Robyn loves them! :)
We may be renting our place! Email me!
Just get to DC already!!!! :)
*Phara
Post a Comment