
Brielle is so strong! She already holds her head up. She was born just like her sisters - head up, eyes open, and ready to take on the world!!

Any family resemblance? I can't tell who she looks like. I think she looks a lot like Eric's dad, but beyond that she's a perfect mix between Kallyn and Allison.

Oooh! I love the sweet curls and arches when babies stretch.


Good morning little one! I have so much to look forward to every morning waking up to this! Yes, by the morning time she is in bed with us. It's just been so hard to gat any sleep at all with the girls staying up so late and having to get up to pack the house! And I can't bear to give up a cuddly morning!!

Kallyn holds Brielle every morning. She will do anything just to get a few minutes of Brielles morning goodness!
Sweet pics of 5 weeks old.


I caught a snapshot of her sweet dreams grin! She chuckles all the time. I know I'm going to miss it so much when she stops.

Streeeetch!! Stick that little bum up there!



No comments:
Post a Comment