Allison was excited to go see family, but she was NOT excited to fly. The entire day before we left she kept telling me she wasn't going to go on the airplane (she hated the flying experience last January when I flew out with they girls for my Birthday), but I'd explain to her that Daddy would be with us this time to hold her and cuddle her while we took off and she'd get excited about that-until she thought about it again. It's amazing how much easier it was to fly with Eric this time!!! He made everything go smoothly and fast, and the girls stayed happy pretty much the ENTIRE time!! I have the bestest Hubby ever!!!! Allison was awesome and so excited to sit with Daddy for the take-off. Soon thereafter she, Kallyn, and Eric were all snoozing soundly!
Here's some pictures during our layover in Atlanta. We sure were relieved to avoid all the crazy winter weather that was delaying planes everywhere else!!! We saw on the news pictures of Las Vegas under snow and Kallyn thought it was so funny that there was snow in the dessert! Of course Phoenix only got rain!
I made sure to pack so many fun activities for the kids to do that I totally forgot about things for me to do!!!! Eric had to work on his brief for Moot Court and the girls were so well behaved and playing so well that I was so bored!!!! But I guess all my effort paid off and the girls stayed occupied!
No comments:
Post a Comment