If everything goes well we'll be adding another little one to our family in March! Maybe a little leprechaun? Kallyn is hoping for a brother because there isn't a brother in our family yet, but she'll still love to have another sister because sisters are fun. I think that Eric and I mirror her feelings as well!
It's been a super fun first trimester (as fun as they can get!) but I'm looking forward to an appetite and getting a noticeable bump soon!
8 comments:
Congratulations! We are excited to find out what it is. We hope it is a boy too!
yeah for the baby crazy. glad your back, and hope you really are starting to feel better
Oh Congratulations you guys!!!! We are so happy and excited for you guys! Hope all goes well and can't wait to hear updates!
That is great news. Congratulations.
Oh my goodness! That is such exciting news! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see another adorable Fish- so happy for you guys :)
*Phara
Hey wow I am so excited for you 3 wow i hope that it is a boy for you too. well isn't that amazing....love you bunches...lady
Jessica Overdorf
yay! i'm so happy for you! i'm sure this one will be just as cute as Kallyn and Alison
btw, i just tagged you. directions on my blog.
Congrats! That is so exciting :) I hope you are feeling well and that everything is going well for you guys.
Post a Comment