Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Going back to Public school after 7 years of home school.
2. Singing to my heart's delight
3. Working on Auditions for All State choir and Solo and Ensemble workshops
4. Playing with my little sister and brother (2 and 4 yrs then)
5. Learning how to play the flute
Five things on my "to do list" today:
1. Cut fabric for Heather's baby blankets. She's having her babies on the 11th next month!
2. Start Ingrid's baby afghan. Her baby's due on the 2nd of next month!
3. Take a walk and enjoy fresh air.
4. Read Juni B. Jones to Kallyn
5. Procrastinate finishing any chores.
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Shopping spree!
2. Take my whole family on a cruise
3. Learn how to build my own house
4. Pay for school (for me and my siblings)
5. Take you all out to dinner every week and pay for your sitter!
Five things I will never wear again:
1. Show choir sequins. I'm glad I don't have a picture!
2. Choir "Pink Penguin" Robes
3. Wedding dress. I hope to always be able to fit in it, but I hope to never have the need to!
4. 4" heals-I already have my man. I don't need to look tall anymore!
5. Hope to never wear braces again!
Five of my favorite toys:
1. My kids
2. A Piano (will I ever have one of my own?)
3. My Music Instruments
4. Sewing Machine
5. Fisher Price Little People (the real ones, not the fat chubby guys)
Five (or six) people to tag:
1. Kara
2. Ali
3. Taylor
4. Michelle
5. Jamie
6. Rebecca and Christian
If you see your name on here. Repost it to your blog and fill in the blanks
**I'm tagging the same people in both responses. Just choose which "Tag" you'd like to continue!**
2 comments:
Ok this is the 2nd tag i've been hit with...someday i will do it! It's fun getting to know people this way...you seaweed freak haha.
I'm so with you on the real little people. They were so much better than the fat ones. And I love your list of things you'd do if you were a millionaire. You are always so sweet!
Post a Comment