Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tagged!

Jessica tagged me! Thanks! I've been waiting for it. So here's how it works, I write 6 things about me that most people don't know, then I tag 6 others and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they've been tagged. It'll be hard, but here it goes...

1. I hate water. I don't like swimming in it, floating on it, and I prefer milk over water. You'd think I would love it after marrying a fish!!! I actually like eating fish and watching them swim around, so long as I'm on the dry side of the glass!

2. I love to organize things. One visit to my place and you'd think I was lying, but I love to organize and declutter. I just can't stay organized. I once thought of becoming a professional organizer on those home improvement TV shows. There is something soothing about sorting and prioritizing.

3. The first 2 years of college I really wanted to be a firefighter. Maybe it was an idea from my pyromaniac brother. He always talked about how much fun it would be to be a firework engineer, or demolition specialist. I saw the devastation of the fires in Los Alamos and I really wanted to be able to contribute something to prevent that from happening again. But then that craving to be a mommy struck and we had Kallyn. And I grew up... In the maturity level, not physical, I'm still 5'1. Too short for being a firefighter!

4. The first movie I ever remember crying in was Earnest Goes to Camp. He was singing "I'm really glad it's raining". I don't even remember how old I was. I wasnt't even watching it, but I went downstairs in my Grandparents house to see if my parents were there and earnest was crying, so i started crying. The last movie that made me cry? This morning I watched Cinderella Story with Kallyn, and we both cried when the girls dad died. Cheesy, I know!

5. I share a birthday with My Grandma. I was born on her 50th Birthday. But we've only been able to celebrate together 10 times. We moved to New Mexico and the one time she did come to visit on our birthday 2 of my sister's got Chicken pox. It was so great for my mom that she was there to help, but the birthday bash didn't really happen. my poor sisters! One day I hope to spend my birthday with her again. I got to visit with her in July before we moved out here and it only made me realize how much I miss her! Eric shares his birthday with his grandpa, too!

6. I love seaweed! My mom makes the best Korean Dish for my dad and while my dad eats it with Kim Chee I can eat it with a whole tub of seasoned seaweed. I love the way it sticks to your tongue and gets gooey and slimey. Weird huh!

I'll tag Kara, Jared and Ali, Taylor, Jamie, Michelle, and Rebecca and Christian

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Most people's list of unique things are things you didn't know, but could have maybe guessed. Yours is truly unique! How crazy is that that both you and Eric share birthdays with your grandparents?!! And I love seaweed too but the dry kind, and NOT for the slime. Yes, weird.