I wrecked our van on wednesday. My right hand is sprained and my left arm has minor burns from the airbag. typing is dificult, so i'm taking a break from blogging till my hand feels better. The girls are just fine, not hurt at all. I'll tell the story later, or just give me a call if you want details. Our old New Mexico number still works. Thanx for all of your love and prayers!
3 comments:
Ah! You blog! Yours looks so professional, I am impressed. Fun updates of the girls, and I hope you are feeling okay after your accident. Yikes!
Don't worry, it does get better after the first year, even after the first semester I thought. Hang in there, Eric will feel like a fish out of water(no pun intended:)) for a little longer, then it'll all be okay! The time goes so fast, you just wait.
Janalee!!! I am so sad to hear abou your accident! I also want to say how cute you and your girls look in the picture (love those shirts)! Take care! Love Ingrid
I'm so glad that you guys are all okay! How scary though! You're in our thoughts!!!
Post a Comment