We'll we're here! The move wasn't too crazy besides the girls throwing up nearly the whole way. We were in Nauvoo for Kallyn's birthday and she threw up her birthday cake and icecream from dinner, but she was a trooper! She and Allison both traveled very well otherwise. I think that Kallyn watched "Bridge to Terabithia" at least 20 times and add "Matilda" and "Mary Poppins" about the same amount. I am so tired of those movies. Even after we got the DVD player set up at our new house she still insisted on watching "Matilda" everyday! She can spell
D-I-F-F-I-C-U-L-T-Y rather wel because of it.
D-I-F-F-I-C-U-L-T-Y rather wel because of it. Both Kallyn and Allison LOVE the new house. Every morning they run from one end of the house (out of thier bedroom) to the other end. They stomp their feet as hard as they can. They love to hear the house rumble. (we have a cellar we call the Dungeon)
Eric starts school next week. He's been in orientation all this week. We have met so many new faces. Many other students are married with kids so I feel like I fit right in. One of the largest groups/clubs at the school is the SOSO club (Spouses Or Significant Others club) which is funded by the school because there are so many families of law students that need a support group. Miss you all so much. I hope to find time soon to post more pictures. It is absolutely GORGEOUS out here! The downside is all the spiders! AHHHHHH!
1 comment:
Congrats on your move!!! We are happy to hear you have become east coasters too! We will be here a long time so we hope to see you sometime! Good luck in school Eric!!!
Post a Comment