I just thought that I'd share her 1st birthday with you. Grandpa and Mima Payne drove up with aunties and Uncle Cameron to help us celebrate Allison's 1st birthday. Their rear passenger side tire blew out twice along the way. I was so afraid that they would turn around and go home, but they trecked it out and were able to get the van towed to a tire shop in the middle of the night.
We took the girls to a sprayground to play for a while before we ate and celebrated. Kallyn LOVED being able to play with water without having to get into a pool. Mommy loves that the kids can get wet without the worry of falling into the deep end of a pool.
Allison couldn't wait to get messy and eat the cake, but I think that she enjoyed the "Messy" part all too much. Over all it was a great day and we really enjoyed having my family to visit. Kallyn likes to be the spoiled niece!!
1 comment:
i'm so glad to hear that i'm not the only mother freaked out at the pool with my wild children...they have the best intentions...they just don't understand yet...the splash park sounds like the perfect answer! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment