Unfortunately I forgot my camera and didn't get a good picture of the whole class in our costumes, but this is me and Kami after the show in our elf hats we wore for the finale number.
After the show on the way home I had to immortalize the long lashes I wore. See the sparkles?? Thank goodness for post-Halloween costume sales!!! And thank you Valerie for the RED lipstick!! I can almost get away with it!
Allison sporting the other pair of lashes! She thought she was ready for a show, too! I wonder about that girl sometimes, but then this huge fashionista diva comes out and I know there is a girly girl in there somewhere!!

1 comment:
Oh man I love her!!! And I miss you guys terribly! We need to catch up asap. I still have their Christmas presents..I've been so bad this year! xoxoxo
Post a Comment