We are so proud of him!!! We watched the website for a whole hour waiting for the results to be posted. They said the list of passing examinees would be posted at 4:45 MST, however, AZ does not particitpate in Daylight Savings Time and are therefore an hour behind everyone one else on MST, so it was posted a hour after 4:45 MST. Ha Ha! Eric took the last 10 minutes to do his business in the bathroom, and at 5:47 he comes running in the room with a smile in his eyes while he tried to keep a straight face and he opens his laptop to an open window of a list of names, and there in the middle was "David Eric Fish, Farmington, NM" and boy did we celebrate!!!!!! He cried, his mom cried, I couldn't stop kissing him, the girls were jumping up and down (but that may have been because we mentioned Olive Garden) and even Flopsy was yapping! WAY TO GO ERIC!!!!
Now, if anyone is in Arizona and is in need of an Esquire, give us a call!!!
5 comments:
Yay! Congratulations!
Congratulations, I'm sure that is a relief!
What wonderful news! We are so excited for you guys. But we still miss you!!!
P.S. and I can't believe you wrote about Eric's 10 minutes of business ...LOL!
Way to go Eick, I know I said congrats on Facebook, but it is deserved in all forums of praise!!!
Congrats to all of you!!
Post a Comment