Sunday, August 1, 2010

Payne Family Reunion, day 1, Uncle Wid's home and Camp Magruder

WARNING! Lots of pictures of lots of people, and it isn't even everyone!

Kallyn and my cousin Mimi.  It's funny to think that I have kids the same age as my Aunt's kids. Aunt Julie was always a favorite of ours so it's so wonderful that our kids had so much fun together.
 Dad inherited a bunch of these Fisher Price Little People toys and we have spent hours of endless play together. And now Kallyn in enjoying the play time with Wid's heirloom toys! 
Our beautiful Concert Pianist! Hannah is Julie's oldest, Rebecca and I stayed with Julie to help her out right after she was born 18 years ago! Crazy how time flies! Hannah has such a talent for playing the piano.

2 More of Dads sisters, Janice (3rd eldest) and Rochelle (One of the twins, youngest). Jan is holding Shelly's newest, the youngest of the Payne Clan, Alexis. 
My girls with some more cousins, Shelly's girls Evelyn and Afton, and Julie's Gigi.
In-law family members, Bob (Married to Aunt Evelyn), Jason (Married Aunt Shelly), and Eric (Married me!!!)

Heather (married to Uncle Ben) and her oldest Mariah talking to Eric.

Here comes Kallyn!!! There was a trail that led off to a bridge over the lake on one side of the Camp.  We all ran out to see a train chugging it's way up the coast and here's Kallyn trying to keep up with all the kids.

Brielle had a great time playing in the dirt. Typical 18 month toddler!!  This is my cousin Camille's little one Sydney. She's a cutie!

Here's another intrigued little one. My cousin Jonny's girl Natty. Man Brielle got dirty!

My Biker Dude Uncles Wid and John! They dedicated a road trip to my cousin Andrea's husband who passed away a year ago.  Uncle John (Andrea's Dad)  is the oldest boy and Wid is just older than my dad. 
Wid and Shelly with Shelly's boy who rode up to the camp with Uncle Wid.

I think I have more Pictures of Becca and Tony with Alexis than I have of my own kids!!!

But DERN!! They're just so cute with babies!

Cousin Kenny in the yellow (Evelyn's oldest). We're all just hangin' out and getting reacquainted again.
My Beautiful Aunts! Aunt Jill (married to Wid), Aunt Rosie (Youngest/twin), Aunt Julie and Hannah. Making soup for a lot of people!

Aunt Rosie prepared the family devotional the first night. I just love her socks!!! Throughout the entire reunion everyone kept mistaking my for Rosie!  I was named her twin!  Funny since she is a twin and I look more like her than her sister, but Shelly has had the blessing of being her sister for a whole lifetime!

So that captures the first day of the reunion!!!  I'm now wishing that I had taken a picture of each family member there and put their picture on a generation wall.  When there are 12 Payne kids and they average 6 kids each, and those kids have kids, it becomes rather challenging to put faces to families.  But all in all, they are my family, and when any number of us get together it equates to lots of fun!

No comments: