Friday, July 9, 2010

She didn't even flinch!!!!!

Allison got her ears pierced last night! Here's what she has to say:


Me running, I'm so excited!

I'm all ready!

My ears are ready!


I'm going to get my ears pierced right now!


Mommy says not to draw on my skin but she put dots on my ears, she used a purple marker!!!

I hope it's gonna not hurt!


one is done and it didn't hurt.


I know it's gonna not hurt. (she told me that she was worried it would hurt the second time, you can just tell she's thinking "Please, don't hurt! Please don't hurt!", ooh she was so brave)



I just got my ears pierced!

It's mommy again. Wow! She was amazing!! She was so convinced that it wasn't going to hurt and that she was indead old enough to get her ears pierced just like Kallyn. She didn't even flinch. It remended me of when she almost 2 we had to do some blood tests and she didn't even squirm in my lap at the blood lab. They warned me to hold her very tight in a bear hug so she wouldn't rip out the needle, but she just sat there on my lap and watched them put the needle in her arm! No tears! She has done the same for vaccines, too! Although there is a bit more added theatrics for Kallyn's sake (I once physically wrestled her for 30 minutes just to get her flu shot, she was 4 and I was prego with Brielle, not a fun visit!).

2 comments:

Halley said...

She is so brave. I would have cried... I still haven't gotten my ears pierced!

The Mechams said...

She looks beautiful. What a big girly Alliloo is turning into.