Wow! You are so brave! I love the color! Your eyes just pop out in the picture.
I love your darker hair! It shows off your beautiful blue eyes! I hope you guys are enjoying your last semester in New Hampshire!
WOW,ITS ALMOST KIND OF AUBURN, BUT I LIKE IT!
janalee, i love the hair!!!! you look great!!! it really makes your eyes pop!!! you are a hot mama!!! heather harvey ;-)
Hey this is Elissa Pedrotty and I would love to still be able to see your adorable family....my e-mail is lillis2213@juno.com :) I do like the hair its always fun to change:)
It looks great Janalee!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow! You are so brave! I love the color! Your eyes just pop out in the picture.
I love your darker hair! It shows off your beautiful blue eyes! I hope you guys are enjoying your last semester in New Hampshire!
WOW,ITS ALMOST KIND OF AUBURN, BUT I LIKE IT!
janalee, i love the hair!!!! you look great!!! it really makes your eyes pop!!! you are a hot mama!!! heather harvey ;-)
Hey this is Elissa Pedrotty and I would love to still be able to see your adorable family....my e-mail is lillis2213@juno.com :) I do like the hair its always fun to change:)
It looks great Janalee!!!
Post a Comment