When we go out and about I make sure my girls are wearing the same out fit or at least the same colored shirts because I can spot them easier when I don't have to remember what each of them is wearing. Well, it paid off! I lost Allison in the National Cathedral. But I didn't know I did. I was tending to Kallyn and Brielle when Allison said she wanted to go look at the windows with Grammy. I could see Grammy so I told her to go ahead, but I never made sure that Grammy knew Allison was with her. About thirty minutes later after walking around with Kallyn a mom pushes her stroller around a corner and said there was a lost little girl dressed the same way as Kallyn. Sure enough, Allison was sitting on a pew near the entrance to the cathedral with the Church ladies wearing purple robes . She had big tears under her eyes and a huge smile when she saw me! "Mommy! I was lost!" She was so cute. The ladies had asked a few moms if they lost a little one and one of those mommies recognized Kallyn as having the same outfit as her. My poor Allison must have been so scared.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
My matching princesses!
When we go out and about I make sure my girls are wearing the same out fit or at least the same colored shirts because I can spot them easier when I don't have to remember what each of them is wearing. Well, it paid off! I lost Allison in the National Cathedral. But I didn't know I did. I was tending to Kallyn and Brielle when Allison said she wanted to go look at the windows with Grammy. I could see Grammy so I told her to go ahead, but I never made sure that Grammy knew Allison was with her. About thirty minutes later after walking around with Kallyn a mom pushes her stroller around a corner and said there was a lost little girl dressed the same way as Kallyn. Sure enough, Allison was sitting on a pew near the entrance to the cathedral with the Church ladies wearing purple robes . She had big tears under her eyes and a huge smile when she saw me! "Mommy! I was lost!" She was so cute. The ladies had asked a few moms if they lost a little one and one of those mommies recognized Kallyn as having the same outfit as her. My poor Allison must have been so scared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Matching totally pays off! I used to hate it as a kid, but now as a mom, having lost Monica at Explora, I will totally dress my girls the same. Especially after your story too! Thank goodness, huh!
Post a Comment