Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Brielle Rachel Fish

Brielle Rachel Fish was born at 5:05 pm on March 23. Janalee and Brielle are both doing very well and enjoying each other company. Kallyn and Allison are both excited to be big sisters. I'm not sure who she looks like, she changes dramatically from hour to hour. To me she looks like a wrinkly old man (I'll edit this posting and delete this sentence when she's a teenager and wants to read old blog postings). In a few days, I'm sure she'll look like the girl she'll eventually become, so I'll hold off m y real opinion until then. She'll be luckiest if she looks like mom, I wouldn't wish looking like dad on anyone. Sorry Allison, you're out of luck! Tons more pics to come, but for the time being, here are a few to check out. We took most of these right after the nurse gooped up her eyes, so we don't have a good smiles yet.
Sweet little Allison is so excited to be a big sister. She kept saying over and over again "I'm a big sister now, Brielle is my little sister!"

Kallyn came to hospital to watch little Brielle's birth. I think she will always have a special appreciation for little Brielle!


I don't think she looks anything like me, good for her!



Yep, she looks like a wrinkled old man!
More to come...



20 comments:

Our Pratt Pack said...

Love Love Love the name and so excited for you guys!!!

Ali Howell said...

Congratulations you guys!!! I love her name, and the girls make such cute big sisters! Good job Janalee on another job well done!

Guymon Family said...

Yeah! congratulations I'm so excited for you! I love the name. She is so cute! I'm glad Allison is excited to be a big sister. Hope you're doing well and if you need anything please call!

Rina said...

Congratulations! She is adorable and Brielle is such a pretty name! Glad to hear Mom and Baby are doing fine.

Melanie said...

Congratulations guys!

Melanie said...

Congratulations, guys!

Kara said...

Congratulations!!!! She is adorable and those chubby cheeks are to die for! I love it!! I'm so happy for you guys and glad to hear all is going well. And Eric, luckily Allison got all the good traits because is an absolute doll! ;)

Halley said...

She's beautiful. Good job Mama and congratulations again!

ALLRED FAMILY said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting.

Melissa/McRae said...

Congrats guys! I'm excited she finally made her debut!

carrie said...

So excited for you guys! You always make beautiful babies, so I wouldn't worry Eric!

The Mechams said...

Oh she is perfect...Congrats mom and dad, and big sisters!

jamie lynette said...

Congrats again! She is adorable and lucky to have good big sisters.

jasonheather said...

she is beautiful!!!!!! congrats janalee and eric!!! love ya heather

Mutt and Karlee Hall said...

Hey Guys-
Congratulations on the new little baby girl..I LOVE her name!! I'm glad mom & baby are doing good and everything went well!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! I also loved the picture of Janalee with 2 week to go. You two have some beautiful little girls!

Nathan Goodson said...

Congrats! You are amazing Jan! I am so happy for you guys.

Madsen Family said...

Congrats! What a cutie, and what a cute name :)

Cassi said...

Congrats Janalee and family!! All your girls are so cute! And what an adorable baby!

Heather said...

I am so happy for you two. She looks like a healthy baby. That stinks about the back labor but atleast it was shorter than the other 2 girls.