Saturday, February 7, 2009

2nd Place!!!! WooHoo!!!!

Eric just called and said that his Moot Court team took second place at the competition in NYC!!!! I am so proud of him and all his efforts despite his super needy prego wife and daddy deprived princesses constantly begging for attention! Way to go Eric!!!!

6 comments:

ALLRED FAMILY said...

Go Eric! And I don't think I told you congrats Janalee! Hope you are having an easy pregnancy and don't have any complications.

Mike Bohn said...

Nice work Rock!

carrie said...

Tell him congrats! Jeremiah has his in March. It is so much dang work....I can't wait for it to be over.....and I don't even have to do anything:)

Guymon Family said...

That's awesome, congrats!

Cassi said...

Hi Janalee. This is Cassi over from Mommy Diaries. I just have a funny story to tell you. I was looking at a couple of my friends' "friend list" on facebook and I saw your name. The only reason I recognized it was because you are our frequent commenter (thank you) and because we get people from your blog on our Feedjit (thank you again!). So when I saw 'Janalee Fish' I thought "is that our loyal reader?" And then I saw your husband's name on the list as well and after coming to your blog I see that it must be you (unless there is another Janalee and Eric Fish out there!). So long story, but it's a small world!!
Anyway both of these friends are from NM. Did you used to live there? Were you in the Volcano Cliffs ward? I lived there until I was 12 (1994-ish).
Again, small world!! Take care!! :)

Kristin said...

I am so proud of my team!! Janalee, you were so incredibly patient even though I was stealing almost all of Eric's free time! I told him that he owes you a nice dinner out to celebrate! I hope he takes the suggestion! You guys must be so excited that your new little girl is almost here!