Allison - Shirley Temple
To prepare for her transformation into Shirley Temple we watched a couple of the Shirley Classics that we borrowed from the Library. But the day before and morning of Halloween she would shout "I NOT Shirley Temple!!! I BUGALOO!!!". I was so worried about how she would act when we dressed her up, but she got to pick which dress she wanted out of the closet and she got to wear her "Click Clack" shoes, so she was actually very excited to tell everybody "I Shirley Temple!". The coat was mine from my toddler age! I can't believe my mom kept it! Kallyn loved it when she wore it, too!
Kallyn, of all things, wanted to be an angel. I waited till the last minute to get something together for her hoping that she would change her mind (nothing I have against angels, but just thought it was odd that she didn't want to be a princess or wear some kind of PINK costume) but she kept her mind made up that she was going to be an angel. So I stayed up the night before sewing together a white twirl skirt. But by the end of the night Kallyn would say that she was a fairy-princess-angel-butterfly! I think it's because I didn't get a halo, so no one knew exactly what she was. But she had glitter!!!!
The "Kids of Law Students Association"
Turtle-Boston, Vampire-PJ, Buzz-Zack, Dragon-Henry, Hannah Montana holding Lady Bug-Kya & Kaprice, Angel-Kallyn, Jasmine holding dragon-Abby & Russel, Ariel-Ellie, Batman-Jase, Fairy-Lexi, Snow White-Mia, Shirley Temple-Allison, Butterfly holding Bumble Bee-Gretta & Isaac, Monkey-Boston, Lady Bug-Leah
1 comment:
That picture of Allison poking her cheek is so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it!
Post a Comment