Saturday, February 23, 2008

We chopped it off!

Kallyn has been asking to cut her hair since she watched me get mine cut last summer. I almost had her convinced to cut it while we were in Arizona. But then she insisted that "PJ's mom has to do it!" So we waited till we got home. She was so excited to cut her hair like mommy's, but then I got my hair cut again! We got Allison's hair cut also, mostly trimmed. She has that crazy hair that grows only in the back and it's all different lengths. So Taylor evened it up for me. My girls are so cute! Kallyn grew up so much that day!


Before...
I am going to miss those curls!







Drum roll please.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



Ta-Da!

After... Super Cute!






Bug held so still!





And my new do!

Thanks Taylor!

6 comments:

Rina said...

Cute hair cuts all around!! I can't wait to see it in person.

Kati said...

aww! You all look so cute! I totally miss you all!!! Love ya!!!

Kara said...

Cute hair on all of you!

Our Pratt Pack said...

Kallyn's hair is so cute now every day I'm brushing the rats nests out of Kya's I think about calling Taylor to cut it. I keep asking Kya and I think the day she's says yes I'm doin it.

Madsen Family said...

Love the new haircuts - soo cute!

Annelisa said...

Fun Fun Fun! Love all the new cuts. Kallin's looks so much older! We love checking your blog to stay in touch!