When I was a kid, Christmas was the best day of the year. There was nothing quite like the excitment of watching everyone open the presents we had wrapped for each other. Now that I'm grown up (I use the phrase loosely) and have a family of my own, I can think of several days throughout the year that bring the same high level of excitement I felt as a kid. However, none of them come even close to the excitment I feel now in anticipation of Febuary 11th.
JANALEE, KALLYN & ALLISON ARE COMING HOME!
I can't believe the time is finally come, this is truely Christmas in Febuary!
As you can see from the blog posts, they've had a great time in Arizona, and I know the Payne's have had a great time having them also. They are probably just a sad to see them leave as I am happy to have them come home. So thank you Karen and Ed for taking care of my girls for me, I promise to let them come back again, and maybe next time I'll be able to come too!
I've been able to get alot of school work done while they've been gone, and for the first time all semester I feel semi-caught up. Despite missing the girls and having an empty house, lots of friends have been taking care of me. Thank you to everyone who has fed me in my wife's absence and made sure that I've eaten well. The Bohn's, Johnson's, and Mecham's have shared their fine homecooking and the Pratt's made sure I watched the Patriots loose (loved the roast beef sandwiches, by the way). The Norseth's have kept my pride in check (they watched me crush my body on an icy sidewalk), and Mike made sure I had some time to play xbox. I've been taken care of!
I'm so excited to see my family again! Thank you Janalee for loving me, I can't wait to hug youand the girls!
- Eric
2 comments:
Gosh it has been a long trip, but this is such an exciting post! Merry Christmas Fish Family! Who knew Santa flies a 747???
And Janalee I've loved the entries about all you guys have been up to!
Welcome home, oh and your tagged, check my blog to see what its about
Post a Comment