This week has been rather busy but fun. Grammy came to visit earlier this week then came again on saturday with Grandad and Great Gram (eric's parents and grandmother). We ate lunch at ITZ on Saturday. ITZ has been described to me as "Chucky Cheese's on steroids". Talk about sensory overload! At least the kids had fun! I am so excited for Thansgiving this week! Food, Family, and more Food!
Allison is nearly crawling. She rolled over at two months old, then didn''t roll over again until Halloween (4 1/2 mos) Now she'll get up on all fours and rock back and forth but can't quite figure out how to move forward! Soon I'll be pulling all my hair out trying to keep tabs on her! If she is anything like Kallyn was I'll be finding her on top of the dressers and shelves in the closets!





No comments:
Post a Comment